Schneier - NSA Security Awareness Posters

From a FOIA request, over a hundred old NSA security awareness posters. Here are the BBC's favorites. Here are Motherboard's favorites.

I have a related personal story. Back in 1993, during the first Crypto Wars, I and a handful of other academic cryptographers visited the NSA for some meeting or another. These sorts of security awareness posters were everywhere, but there was one I especially liked -- and I asked for a copy. I have no idea who, but someone at the NSA mailed it to me. It's currently framed and on my wall.

I'll bet that the NSA didn't get permission from Jay Ward Productions.

Tell me your favorite in the comments.



from Schneier on Security https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2020/01/nsa_security_aw.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KnowBe4 - Scam Of The Week: "When Users Add Their Names to a Wall of Shame"

Krebs - NY Charges First American Financial for Massive Data Leak

SBS CyberSecurity - In The Wild 166