Black Hills InfoSec - Command and Control with WebSockets WSC2

Craig Vincent// This all started with a conversation I was having with a few other BHIS testers. At the time, I was testing a web application that used WebSockets. The app was giving me headaches, and I was venting my frustration. Penetration testers, red teams, and baddies are always looking for new ways to sneak […]

The post Command and Control with WebSockets WSC2 appeared first on Black Hills Information Security.



from Black Hills Information Security https://www.blackhillsinfosec.com/command-and-control-with-websockets-wsc2/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KnowBe4 - Scam Of The Week: "When Users Add Their Names to a Wall of Shame"

Krebs - NY Charges First American Financial for Massive Data Leak

SBS CyberSecurity - In The Wild 166