Schneier - Click Here to Kill Everybody News

My latest book is doing well. And I've been giving lots of talks and interviews about it. (I can recommend three interviews: the Cyberlaw podcast with Stewart Baker, the Lawfare podcast with Ben Wittes, and Le Show with Henry Shearer.) My book talk at Google is also available.

The Audible version was delayed for reasons that were never adequately explained to me, but it's finally out.

I still have signed copies available. Be aware that this is both slower and more expensive than online bookstores.



from Schneier on Security https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2018/11/click_here_to_k_1.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KnowBe4 - Scam Of The Week: "When Users Add Their Names to a Wall of Shame"

Krebs - NY Charges First American Financial for Massive Data Leak

SBS CyberSecurity - In The Wild 166