Schneier - I'm Leaving IBM

Today is my last day at IBM.

If you've been following along, IBM bought my startup Resilient Systems in Spring 2016. Since then, I have been with IBM, holding the nicely ambiguous title of "Special Advisor." As of the end of the month, I will be back on my own.

I will continue to write and speak, and do the occasional consulting job. I will continue to teach at the Harvard Kennedy School. I will continue to serve on boards for organizations I believe in: EFF, Access Now, Tor, EPIC, Verified Voting. And I will increasingly be an advocate for public-interest technology.



from Schneier on Security https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2019/06/im_leaving_ibm.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KnowBe4 - Scam Of The Week: "When Users Add Their Names to a Wall of Shame"

Krebs - NY Charges First American Financial for Massive Data Leak

SBS CyberSecurity - In The Wild 166